Friday, September 17, 2010

Chocolate Chip BOMBS



First things first, who doesn't love a good chocolate chip cookie? These ones are guaranteed to satisfy even the hugest of chocolate cravings. I mean, they're not called Chocolate Chip BOMBS for nothing! An insane amount of dark chocolate bits and oatmeal in the cookie gives you the excuse to grab a handful (or two) and call it breakfast. Perfect for late night munchies when you're too hungry to wait for Mc Delivery to show up at your doorstep.

Disclaimer: Wake n' Bake Bakery is totally not responsible for your munchies addiction, but we're flattered anyways.

2 comments:

  1. All the best babe. You got my support...most definitely. I want cookies...nom nom nom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My support u got as well yongsta!!!
    Send me some cookies damn it! :-P

    ReplyDelete